Demention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

$$$ Money making guide $$$ Make millions $$$

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

poppopsea

poppopsea
Support
Support

There are several wonderful ways of making money. Today we will be looking at the best one's for your set of skills.We will be using the abbreviation Higher Level Higher Income. Another abbreviation we will use is Long Time Lots o Money

Skiller HLHI's
1. Thieving - is a great HLHI used to make money with just a few clicks. - Thieving is found at the stalls at ::home
2. Crafting - is another HLHI wich is a bit faster method of making money once you get to dragonstone. - Crafting is done by cutting gems with a Chisel
3. Fletching - this HLHI is perfect for mindless tv and gaming, make money while breaking the bad. Very Happy
4. Woodcutting - this HLHI is another easy task that requires little thought.  - woodcutting can be done by equipping a hatchet and clicking on a tree. Tree's can be found at ::wc

Combat based HLHI's
1. Bossing - This method is one of my top three's, it is for sure the best way to get gear. Bosses can be found at ::bossingnetwork and the bosses tab at the spirit tree.
2. PKing - This method requires a particular set of skills, it also has many methods which will not be looked at in this guide. For more info on PKing google "Hybriding runescape" "Pure Pking runescape" or "Luring runescape"

Combat LTM's
1. dungeoneering - This method is a great way to earn xp, money and gear, all at the same time, to access dungeoneering do ::dung

The Best way to make money
In my opinion this is donating considering you can get countless rare items and other cool goodies. Plus it helps the server!

Have fun making money homies:D

Last edited by poppopsea on 7/26/2014, 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Dakota

I'm amazing.
I'm amazing.

Looks good. Hoping you'll update as we evolve.

http://www.demention667.tk

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Hug

Bronze Poster
Bronze Poster

Nice guide mate! keep it up:D

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum